Emma has a Party for Lily Grace
Our local Families w/ Children from China group had a party for our newest member, Lily Grace, this past Saturday night. Max, Emma & I were privledged to host the party at our house. Emma had a great time playing with all her friends! We are so happy that Miss Lily Grace is home from China with her family!
Today Emma & I went to a family dinner today. Emma had fun playing with all her cousins. I took pictures there with my 35mm, so I don't have any to post.
Emma has had a big weekend! She is looking forward to a good night's sleep... or maybe it's Mommy who is looking forward to a good night's sleep :)
Sign for Lily Grace's party.
Lily Grace & Emma meet. I have no idea why half the picture is cut off!

Emma & Daddy
Today Emma & I went to a family dinner today. Emma had fun playing with all her cousins. I took pictures there with my 35mm, so I don't have any to post.
Emma has had a big weekend! She is looking forward to a good night's sleep... or maybe it's Mommy who is looking forward to a good night's sleep :)
Sign for Lily Grace's party.
Lily Grace & Emma meet. I have no idea why half the picture is cut off!
Emma & Daddy

2 Comments:
At 10:47 PM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
Wasn't that A LOT OF FUN!?! I loved all the attention I got from my Miss Emma!!!She is my little sweetie pie! Russell loves all the sweet little kisses from Emma....pssttt...So do I! haha
Thanks again Kathy, Max & Emma for allowing us and our FCC Family into your Home for a wonderful occation.
Love you, Lisa
At 12:56 AM,
Hope for Lucy said…
What an awesome time we had and again thank you so much for opening your home to our wonderful children. Lily Grace is going to to just fine with all her special sisters and brothers (hint...hint Rich). Our little Athens group is just growing. God has blessed with a wonderful group!!
Love you
Green Party of Four
Post a Comment
<< Home