posted by Max&Kathy @ 10:57 PM
At 9:11 PM, Russ and Lisa W. said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You got better pictures than I did.Those were some good ole M&M's! lolI am glad she liked them!Maybe SANTA will bring her some for christmas! hahahaLove Ya, Lisa
At 8:56 AM, Brownie Troop 157 said…
Hmmm, M&M addict or fashion forward baby experimenting with a new lipstick color? Note how the green matches the green in her cute outfit...you make the call!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
At 9:11 PM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You got better pictures than I did.
Those were some good ole M&M's! lol
I am glad she liked them!
Maybe SANTA will bring her some for christmas! hahaha
Love Ya, Lisa
At 8:56 AM,
Brownie Troop 157 said…
Hmmm, M&M addict or fashion forward baby experimenting with a new lipstick color? Note how the green matches the green in her cute outfit
...you make the call!
Post a Comment
<< Home