Six months ago today on January 15 we became a family! Here is a picture of us right after we met Emma for the first time. She looks frightened & who could blame her? The next picture is us today... Emma is laughing & a whole lot happier!
Mitch and I plan on going back tonight and watching the video we shot from that day. I still can't believe it has been 6 months and how all the girls have changed.
Well, no wonder Max wants another little girl!! Just look at her face in picture #2. Could a little girl be more in love with her daddy? I don't think so! Great photos.
I have missed so much!! All the pages are so good. Emma is a sweetie pie!! I love her a lot!! Thanks for the gift. It's in Alison's Room. You'll have to come over soon and see her room.
3 Comments:
At 12:03 PM,
KaraP said…
Max and Kathy,
Mitch and I plan on going back tonight and watching the video we shot from that day. I still can't believe it has been 6 months and how all the girls have changed.
At 5:40 PM,
Brownie Troop 157 said…
Well, no wonder Max wants another little girl!! Just look at her face in picture #2. Could a little girl be more in love with her daddy? I don't think so! Great photos.
At 6:11 AM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
I have missed so much!! All the pages are so good. Emma is a sweetie pie!! I love her a lot!! Thanks for the gift. It's in Alison's Room. You'll have to come over soon and see her room.
Love Ya,
Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home