Emma at the tractor show & in her new dress
This past Saturday we took Emma to the Antique Tractor & Craft Show in Lawrenceburg, TN. Granny & PaPa had a booth at the craft show. Emma enjoyed seeing her Granny & PaPa. Plus her great aunt Reba was there too! She didn't seem to care much for all the tractors Some of the loud engines scared her a little. Here she is riding on Daddy's shoulders. I think daddy was getting a little tired :) Emma's cap reads "I love Daddy".
Here is Emma in her new ladybug "pillow case" dress that Granny made her. It looks really cute on her!
Here is Emma in her new ladybug "pillow case" dress that Granny made her. It looks really cute on her!

1 Comments:
At 3:16 PM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
I love the pillow case dress. Did your Mom make it??
Post a Comment
<< Home