Emma's Adventures

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Emma's wearing Mommy's dress!

Emma's wearing Mommy's dress! Granny made this dress for Mommy in 1969 and recently found it stored in the back of one of her closets. Emma looks better in it! It was hard to get a good picture because Emma had on her squeaky shoes with it & was too busy running to stop & pose for a picture!
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    haha what a face in the 2nd photo! haha TOOOO Cute! That dress is really pretty!

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Brownie Troop 157 said…

    I had a dress very similar, but in yellow with the same type collar with similar flowers on it. Have a picture of me in it. I so wish I had saved something for Taylor, but who knew??

    See if your mom has a picture of you in it, and get a double frame...you on one side and Emma on the other. It don't get much better!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home