Emma's Adventures

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Emma's a big girl!

For the last couple of weeks Emma has been saying "ah boo ga". She says it over & over. Max and I have been trying to figure out what she is saying. A few days ago Max finally figured out that she is saying "a big girl". Now when I ask her to say "I'm a big girl" she says "i ah boo ga".
Here are some of the recent pictures we had made of Emma.


 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Brownie Troop 157 said…

    Wow,Kathy, Emma's happy little personality just come shining through the camera lens. I can almost imagine I hear her laughing. I also love your crazy-happy grin below. Ain't motherhood great??

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    OHHHHHHHHHH what a cutie pie! I Love the pic's.
    Love Ya, Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home