Emma meets Santa
Last night we took Emma to Christmas Village in the historical district in downtown Huntsville. Uncle Mark went with us & was a good sport & a big help.... we had him holding the diaper bag & camera bag while we tried to keep up with Miss EmmaFu. The place was very crowded... kids, kids & more kids!!! We had a great time.
Emma got to meet Santa for the very first time (pictures below) and surprised me by not crying or screaming. She also got to see some reindeer & snowmen. She seemed to have the most fun dancing with the gingerbread man.
Emma got to meet Santa for the very first time (pictures below) and surprised me by not crying or screaming. She also got to see some reindeer & snowmen. She seemed to have the most fun dancing with the gingerbread man.

2 Comments:
At 3:13 PM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
What a BIG GIRL!! I bet some one get's extra goodies from Santa this year. I wish I could have been there to see Miss Emma meet Santa for the first time.
We Love you all!
Lisa & Russ
At 7:56 AM,
Brownie Troop 157 said…
Dear EmmaFu,
You are much braver than I. That wierd, hairy man scared me and I refused to let go of my mommy. You'll probably get lots of good presents since you made it onto his lap without crying.
Hope you, your mommy and daddy have a very Merry Christmas,
Love,
Taylor XianYi
Post a Comment
<< Home