posted by Max&Kathy @ 8:53 AM
At 7:11 PM, Russ and Lisa W. said…
What in the world would she do without a thumb or Barney?
At 7:17 PM, Russ and Lisa W. said…
At 4:17 PM, Russ and Lisa W. said…
ok, gonna try this again! lol I love you, you love me, we're best friends like friends should be...lol see I know Barney too!Love Ya Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At 7:11 PM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
What in the world would she do without a thumb or Barney?
At 7:17 PM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
What in the world would she do without a thumb or Barney?
At 4:17 PM,
Russ and Lisa W. said…
ok, gonna try this again! lol
I love you, you love me, we're best friends like friends should be...lol see I know Barney too!
Love Ya Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home