Emma's Adventures

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Very Special Day

Today is another anniversary for us. Today Emma has been with us longer than she was in the orphanage! What a blessing she is to us.
Thanks to Carol ( Taylor's Mom ) from our travel group for inspiring us to figure out when this anniversary would occur. We love to have another reason to celebrate.
Here are a couple of pictures of Emma on her special day.
 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Russ and Lisa W. said…

    You better watch out Kathy,

    Emma Fu is getting cuter and cuter the bigger she gets. The boys are gonna start knocking on the door soon! lol

    Love You,
    Lisa

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Brownie Troop 157 said…

    Oh Kathy,

    This anniversary meant more to me than even the 1-year referral anniversary. I guess that it seems so much more personal to me, somehow. Just the thought makes me tear up. I can't take all the credit, though, for thinking it up. I, too, was inspired by another adoptive family's blog that I had been reading before traveling to China. They spoke about this anniversary, and it just struck me as so important. I have been waiting to acheive it ever since.

    Congradulations on achieving yet another "first".

    Lots of love to you, Max and Emma on this special day.

    Carol and Taylor

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Hope for Lucy said…

    Emma
    What a sweet precious smile you have that will just melt your heart. I cant wait till our girls are playing together again.
    WE love you!

    Green Party of Four

     

Post a Comment

<< Home